The Kenzo Move Sneaker is the brand's new unisex shoe. Inspired by vintage sneakers from the '70s, each style is stamped with an embroidered "Vintage Tiger" patch, which is an exact reproduction of the motif used on a Kenzo jacket from the '80s.
- Nylon and Italian suede leather uppers
- Lace-up front
- Leather and nylon lining with archival tab patches
- Rubber soles made from exclusive mold
- Includes special dust bag linked to the color of the sneaker
- Includes extra shoe laces
Kenzo introduces La Collection Memento, a new series that celebrates and tells the history of Kenzo Takada's legacy, where each chapter draws from the brand's rich archives. For the first outing in this series, the collection draws from the house's most celebrated advertising campaigns that were created in collaboration with Hans Feurer, in particular, the 1983 collection shot in Lanzarote and featuring the now iconic models Sayoko and Iman. The collection is centered around the archival floral prints that became the starting block for the rest of the pieces.
- Fits true to size
- European sizing